Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Should I drop martell webster for brandon bass?

My team is


Dwayne Wade,


Joe Johnson, FA


Jason Richardson, TR


Tayshaun Prince, FA


Boris Diaw,


Roy Hibbert,


Andrew Bogut, FA


Aaron Afflalo, FA


Mike Bibby,


Martell Webster, FA


Tyrus Thomas,


Ben Gorden FA


(the players that have FA after their names are players that i got from free agency.


the players that have TR after their names are playerrs that i got from a trade.)


As you can see, I got more then half of my players from FA and TR.


My record is 33-27-3


I am on a 5 gmae winning streak and I am winning 6-2 against the top team in the league.


What should I do?|||I think that Bass is very solid. I would keep him at least for now.





Good luck.|||Bass is good.





Besides, Webster, you can also consider to drop Bibby. His numbers not so great.





Sounds that Bobcats will trade out Tyrus Thomas and Diaw. I hope their stat will boost up after the trade. GOod Luck|||Do not do it. Martel is a superior basketball player as of right now.

answer my question guys! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I'm not sure how webster is doing, but bass has been averaging about 15 points and almost 9 boards a game. That's very solid, and it should stay like that with gortat not being there anymore.|||Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment