Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would you make a cocktail for Patron Anejo?

Patron Silver is actually the one that is suppose to be for cocktails


- Patron-A is my first tequila taste and If I would be honest to myself - cognac like Martell VSOP is much better than Patron-A|||Not personally, I don't like Patron, but it's too expencive to waste in a cocktail.|||Anejo tequila is meant to be sipped neat, plain and simple. To use it in a drink is pointless, since you'll miss out on the nuances aging provides. Stick with blancos and repos for cocktails.





Get away from Patron. It's overpriced junk that has almost all of the agave flavor stripped away to make it more appealing to the inexperienced American palate. They don't even sell it in Mexico.|||I've tasted this, and I know it's not something you would drink neat because it doesn't really have a distinct flavour but it only has a different feeling

I would mix it with passion fruit and peach juice and add syrup. I've been to great parties and the cocktails are so simple yet so good|||I wouldn't waste my money on any version of Patron.


If I were to spend that kind of money on Te Kill Ya, I would buy something called Chinaco





Google it and read how Tequila is supposed to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment