Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should I pick up Andrew Bynum off waivers?

Since he is going to be out 7 to 8 weeks, I was wondering if I should pick up him up now, suffer for a couple months, and have him for the playoff run in my fantasy league?





Here is the rest of my team. Give me your recommendations. This is a yahoo fantasy public league.





My Team:





Tony Parker


Marvin Williams


Paul Pierce


Andre Miller


Jermaine Oneal


Martell Webster( maybe I could drop him for Bynum)?


Pau Gasol


Brad Miller


Eddy Curry (another option?)


Jamal Tinsley


T-Mac


Tayshuan Prince


Devin Harris





thoughts?|||I think you're set down low.. o'neal, gasol, miller and a healthy tmac will give you good stats..... if anyone dropped bynum in my leagues (i haven't checked yet) i wouldn't pick him up until about march anyway, i dont care if someone beats me to it and holds on to him for 2 months... he's not THAT big of a commodity.. he's a rookie and you dont know how he's going to fit back in to the lakers once he returns...... he could lose that touch, it may take him a while to get back into the groove of things... there's just too much worth losing to waste a spot for 2 months.... if he's available in march, grab him...|||Bynum FT sucks look for another option if Samuel Dalemburt is a better option and is availible in most leagues if you can't get him keep looking if you have to start Curry still better then Bynum, I cut him week 1 picked David Lee from NY and have not looked back|||You have Gasol and Miller and even O'Neal who qualifies, you really don't need another center. I think that Bynum could take a while to heal. But I would say that Prince or Webster could be dropped. I don't think it's a necessity though.





Come to RootZoo for the best sports talk online and more. Head on over there and ask this question for the best advice within seconds. All free, you'll love it.





http://rootzoo.com/users/register/





.|||Ammare Stoutemire. :)





Or Sam Cassell. :D|||i wouldnt right now...you have solid options at center already and you'd be just holding on to Bynum til he returns..plus however long it takes to get him back in the flow of things. if i had to get rid of anyone on there. It would be Curry...he's on one night...off the next couple. i have him myself and plan on dropping him in the very near future.|||Bynum is definitely an asset at center for the playoffs but 6 to 8 weeks is a long time to hold on to any hurt player in fantasy. I would drop Curry if you are going to do it cuz he is brutal in fantasy b-ball. I would not panic cuz you have Miller who is playing really good this year plus you have O'Neal.|||I dropped him in all of my leagues, so I wouldn't pick him up. If he does come back in a decent amount of time, for the first week or two the Lakers will make sure he takes it easy (they won't take a chance screwing up their future) so you'll have him for 2 month where he just sits there, 2 weeks of minimal stats, and maybe 15 -18 games where he "could be" playing well and besides your set with big men

No comments:

Post a Comment