Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who should I drop for JaMario Moon, or should I just keep Him?

I got Jamario Moon in one of my bench spots, but he seems inconsistent. From the following people in the free agency,who do you think will give me most production and even more than Moon. My team is week in 3 pts and blocks.





Michael Finley


DeShawn Stevenson


Sean Williams


Dorell Wright


Kareem Rush


Willie Green


Martell Webster





or do I just hang on to Moon?|||I would keep Moon. Your list is full of inconsistent players. Sean Williams will give you 2 blocks a game but no 3pts. Martell Webster will give you 3pts but no blocks. Deshawn Stevenson is the most inconsistent of them all.|||Pick up Finley or Stevenson.|||Personally, i'd go with Webster. He plays 22-24 minutes consistantly and will provide you with both 3's and blocks. The only downside to Webster is that if Outlaw or James goes on a hot streak it will eat into his minutes. Still, overall, i think he's your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment