Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm sick of Delonte West already and need a boost in 3PTSM and FG% from waivers. Who to choose?

I have Antoine Wright, Rasual Butler, Martell Webster and Keith Bogans available. I was leaning towards Butler, but Webster's overall line might be more impressive. Any advice guys? I'm 2nd overall in my league and I like the way my team sets up over the year. I really want to win this one. ;)|||While there are exceptions, players usually need two things to put up fantasy worthy numbers minutes and the ball. Even the worst players (Clarence Weatherspoon, Nick Anderson) have put up monster numbers given enough minutes and no competition for the ball (i.e. bad teams). Martell Webster is getting starters minutes and plays for a Blazers team where he has very little competition for the ball.


He is by far their best 3 point shooter which is key to the offense they run so he has to start.


The team's best player Brandon Roy is playing injured and will most likely miss significant time.


3 key members of the rotation Pryzbilla, Blake and Outlaw are not significant offensive players.


Two guys suppose to provide offense Jack and Frye look miserable so far .





Webster will start, rain threes and if/when Roy goes down becomes an absolute studd. Another smilar player I like if available is R. McCants on the T-wolves.





Wright only has value while Carter is struggling soon as he gets it going Wright is useless, Bogins looses value as soon as Riddick or Ariza heats up and Turk and Lewis take most of the 3's on that team. Butler has nice upside as a starter if/when Peja gets hurt but you already know his ceiling where Webster has never had a chance so the sky is the limit.|||Of the four names, I like Webster, but all of those players should stay available for a long time so you could wait a while to see if West snaps out of his funk. I would.|||I would get Webster, the other players wont be very consistent.|||Go for Webster. I think this season's going to be a breakout season for him especially now that he's starting. There's an issue about whether Webster or Travis Outlaw will start but its pretty obvious Coach Nate wants to play Webster more.

No comments:

Post a Comment